Saturday, September 24, 2011

Little Bit o' Knittin'

I'm afraid that with the onset of Facebook I've seriously neglected blogging....no excuses, simple fact.
But I do have a thing or two to blog about. Firstly, as many know, we lost our beloved Moshi several months ago. After a 17 year life of leisure our beautiful big white cat died from cancer. The last month of his life it was obvious he didn't feel well, other than that period of time, he was in wonderful health. Needless to say, he is deeply missed :(
We have now adopted our daughter's hairless sphynx, Liza Minelli!  She is a hoot! Our daughter was transferred out of town with her job. She works far too much and Liza spent most of her time alone. Alas, as much as Shannon loves her kitty she asked if we would take her so that Liza would have someone with her all day. She is a wonderful addition to the family! She and Sally love one another! 
Of course I've been knitting! And I'm fortunate and honored to have designed for SWTC's latest book, Socks a la Carte Colorwork, found on Amazon if you're interested!
Basically, it's been a good year around here!
Onward to the knitting....a few pictures of some of the knitting I've done this month, including a Girasole afghan for my sister, a Girasole shawl for me, a shawl for a friend, a Hemlock ring afghan for a friend and I'm working on a lap throw for our ladies group at church!
  
 
I think that's enough photos for now! I'm off to knit the lap throw for our ladies group...have a good evening everyone!

No comments: